Cheap, No-Frills New Zealand
Hugo is a cheap way to travel New Zealand. Perfect for the backpacker-on-a-budget or any independent traveller, Hugo campervans are older, higher-mileage vehicles. And whilst Hugo Campers are a little rough around the edges, they are comfortable, economical yet rugged and reliable.
We also support you on the road with our 24 hour roadside assistance programme. So save on your transport and put it towards that once-in-a-lifetime New Zealand adventure. Because Hugo is cheap…Real Cheap!
Why choose Hugo:
1. Hugo Campers are probably the cheapest rental campervans available in New Zealand.
2. Hugo campers may be old, but they are mechanically well-maintained and reliable.
3. Hugo Campers are also comfortable, with a large queen-sized bed perfect for two adults.
4. Simple insurance options and 24 Roadside Assistance for peace-of mind.
5. All Hugo vans feature a kitchenette including basic cooker, crockery and cutlery.
6. Hugo has depots centrally located in both Auckland and Christchurch and one-way hires are OK*.
What Hugo Hirers Say:
‘Nothing to complain about. We can highly recommend Hugo Campervans. We even prolonged our trip, no problem with that. And the campervan was such a bargain compared to other companies.’
‘We would highly recommend Hugo to all backpackers with a limited budget. We had absolutely no problems during the nearly 7000km we have driven for 6 weeks.’
Heni & Chris
Web Developer, Link
‘More than 300,000km, they are old but 11l per 100km is not too much and the price is better!!’