We’re here to help!
Phone or Email us
Freephone within New Zealand: 0800 21 61 71
Freephone from Australia: 1800 45 62 72
International: +64 9 302 4139
Roadside Assistance (24/7): 0508 697 623
Skype Us: Escape Rentals NZ Customer Service
Email Us: email@example.com
15 Kingsley Street
Campervan ‘Pick ups’ and ‘Drop offs’ are by appointment only. We have only recently introduced this measure to ensure we meet social distancing requirements. If you wish to visit our depot or view one of our campervans, please contact us prior so that we can arrange a time and ensure we are prepared to meet with you. If you are wanting to collect or drop off your campervan outside of these hours, please contact us and we’ll see what we can do (no guarantees unfortunately and please note an ‘after hours surcharge’ may apply).
Monday to Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed
How to get to our Depots
Auckland Depot: 61 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010.
• If you are at the Auckland Airport, call ‘Discount Cab’s from a landline once you have collected your bags and cleared customs. Their phone number is +64 (9) 529 1000. We have a special deal and the cost is only $45 total (cash) for Hugo clients.
• There is also the airport bus for $16 per person. Skybus departs the airport terminal every 15mins during the day (30mins overnight) and will drop you off down Queen Street or at the downtown ferry terminal at the bottom of town (we are about a five minute walk from there).
Christchurch Depot: 15 Kingsley St, Sydenham.
• There are a few options to get to the Christchurch Hugo depot.
• From Christchurch airport, call Steve’s Shuttles on freephone 0800 10 10 21 once you have collected your bags and cleared customs. He’ll meet you inside the airport and drop you at our door – his prices are great too! (Cash only). Check Steve out on www.steveshuttle.co.nz
• Call First Direct Taxis – They have phones in the terminal labelled “First Direct Taxis” that you can pick up to order a cab, or simply call NZ freephone 0800 50 55 55. There is a fixed rate for Escape clients so please make sure that you confirm this over the phone.
• Catch the Christchurch Metro bus into town. The schedules vary so ask at the airport i-Site (info desk) if you need help. It’s likely you’ll need the No10 or No29 to get to us. It will drop you at the city centre bus depot. It’s then a 15-20min walk to us.